Saturday, June 13, 2009

Don't Judge My Book by it's Cover
****Random Thoughts*****




Don't start at my end, start at my beginning.
Don't flip through my chapters of my life.
Don't fear me because of my depth and thickness.
Don't try to figure me out by reading the cheers and jeers of my fellow peers.
Don't walk by me, glance at me and then turn away.
In me you will find comedy, with side splitting laughter.
In me you WILL find mistakes, and the tragedies there after.
You will find mystery, and romance; maybe self help tips too!
You'll also find drama; man that was HELL to go through.
In this novel, you will find spirituality, and softness and song!
Please don't shed a tear for me when you read how much I was done wrong.
Read of the good times, the hard times, the bad.
Learn from my pages, refrain form going through what I have.
Handle my delicate pages, caress my spine, enjoy my art.
Turn my pages carefully in them you will find my heart.
Read of my fantasies, my joy, my sorrows.
Study my hopes and dreams of a better tomorrow.
Cheer me on! Read of how I was a good Wife, Sister, Aunt, Daughter, and Mother!
And please; if you have not yet read me; DON'T JUDGE MY BOOK BY IT'S COVER!









No comments:

Post a Comment