Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh my!!



It has been a hot minute since Ive posted! You can tell by my twists that I am getting some good growth. Now that winter time is upon us, my regimen has changed! The word for today is "PROTECTIVE"! That is Protective Styling!! The winter time and my hair does not get along at all! So Im keeping twists in for the majorty of the winter. I have started using my homemade shea butter mixtures! I have soooooo many kinks to work out with this product!! Im not into selling it or anything, but I will share; send my friends some; WHEN I get it right! I will post a recepie for the Whipped Shea Butter, just so you can try it out for yourself! If you're allergic to nut butters (shea, coconut) then I have a great product for you! Epiphany Frostings!!! I have to get permission to give out the website, but its wonderful!!! The owner has been a Natural for sometime, and everytime she gives me adivice....my hair does some amazing things!! Anyhoo......Be sure to give your coils lots of TLC and PLEASE keep it moisterized!!! Any questions; don't hesitate to e-mail me!!! Nappy Growing to all of my Natural Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment