Monday, June 22, 2009

Bored, bored and more bored with my hair.

I have been on several sites today. Nappturality, youtube, fotki, this and that. Im kinda getting bored. I started this blog hoping that I could get people to join, and I would join others. Im thinking about taking it down, because no one ever comes here. I saw that a few people had visited my Fotki. I did a new video for YouTube. But how much hair stuff can I watch. I have to find something else to do with my time, because waiting for my hair to grow is like watching a pot waiting for the water to boil. I see all of these other womens hair, and get depressed because my hair dosent look like theirs or I want to try a product that they use and I can afford it. Im going to take a break from the hair forums for a few days, just to get my game plan on how I want to care for MY hair.

If I continue to try everything else everyone else is doing, then my hair wont get used to me and I wont get used to it. I have to find a way to form a tight knit relationship with my coils. So what I'll most likely do is just visit these sites only on a weekly basis. I dont work, so I have been on them everyday. On this blog, I will only post once a week as well, as no one comes on here anyways.

2 comments:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love.. ;-p


    **yantan**


    come stop by sometime.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Your site is great. I just found it. Dont get discouraged, I never knew hair blog were out there. Keep your head up. It takes time for people to find you.

    ReplyDelete