Monday, June 15, 2009

Just thinking!!!

I have spent all day looking at other peoples blogs. Wednesday, my better half is taking me shopping for my hair products. I can barely contain myself! I try not to compare my hair to the other naturals, for I realize no two people have the same hair. I have so much research to do, so that I may take care of my coils the right way. I get sad when I see that no one has joined my blog yet. Im still new to this, so maybe my site is a little boring. Im sure I'll get the hang of it. I need to go find out where they sell glycerin and shea butter, as I have decided that these two are a must have. I get bored with my hair from time to time. I dont have enough hair to have a BAA but too much to have a TWA, so Im stuck in that in between stage. Im rambling because Im bored. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment