Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here we grow!!!


Wow!! I can't begin to say how happy I am with my hair. I read not too long ago that we should'nt grease our scalps. Anything with petroleum or mineral oil in the ingredients; I would shun. I sneered at the thought of greasing my darned scalp. Until I started seeing breakage and my hair was as dry as a bone. Taking the advice of a good friend; I started greasing my scalp after every hair wash. The outcome was outstanding!! My hair is 100% better. I just say to all women who have natural hair; do whats best for you!!! You have gotta learn your own hair and what works for you. There is nothing wrong with finding a good hair grease and lightly greasing your scalp with it. If you find that it does not work for you, simply stop doing it!! I hope all of my Natural women are enjoying their journey as much as I am. I can't imagine my hair being any other kind of way. The perms, weaves, and texturizers have lost my money. Embrace your beauty! If our hair was meant to be straight, then God would have made it that way. Our hair is unique, and we must educate other women to at least TRY to love their natural self. Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment