Sunday, August 16, 2009



Making my Natural do my own!

I have been checking out Fotki's and other websites; checking my Natural Sistahs out. I am so happy about this natural hair journey, because Im making it my own. I cannot stress the importance of making your journey something for you to enjoy.

The worse thing we can try to do is to follow someone else's regimens. Your hair is your hair, and it knows what it likes. What works for some, may not work for others. As for me, I did go back to greasing my scalp afrer every wash. I never leave my hair loose and wet at the same time. I find that if I do some big "Miss. Celie" plaits after a shampoo, my hair does so much better. I would like to welcome Crystal to the Natural world. She is one of my friends from FaceBook. I hope that she enjoys her journey as much as I am enjoying mine. I also want to give a big (((HUG))) to my girl Content Liberation. My girl went through surgery and had to cut her hair. I think the anesthetic may have done a number on her crown. But she is going to snap back in no time. Love you girlie.So remember ladies, just do you! Don't follow anyone else. Your hair will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment