Thursday, September 24, 2009

Product Rave!!!!!!




I visited the Haywood Mall in Greenville, SC this past week, and just happened to stroll into Dillards. Imagine my surprise when I came across a Carols Daughter booth. I wanted to try this in the past, and did'nt do it because it was a little on the pricey side. My Son says "Mommy if you want to try this then I will buy it!" That was my cue to try the product that most people rave about, but also I have found some did'nt like it. I made 2 purchases; Healthy Hair Butter and Loc Butter. I tried the Loc Butter first for my 2 strand twists. I absolutely HATED it! It was entirely too greasy to put on my twists! I decided to try the Healthy Hair Butter; LOVED IT! I retwisted with the Hair Butter, and it was amazing how my hair loved this stuff! I had less frizz and more manageability. My twists just laid down, and the shine was outstanding! I rarely use expensive products on my hair, but this one is a keeper.
NOW, the ingredients are as follows: Water, Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Essential Oils of Ylang-Ylang, Patchouli, Bay and Cedarwood, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, and Asorbic Acid.
I was surprised at the Corn Oil in it.(Honestly) I did purchase some Unrefined Shea Butter, and thought I would try to whip up my own Hair Butters. Not to sell, but to save $$$ because Carols Daughter is a little on the expensive side. I will post on how my butters do! Happy Nappy Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment