Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What the Hell was I thinking????

What is up Natural Family!!!! It has been almost a year since I last posted and I must say; I have loads to talk about! First, I HAD A BABY! Yes, after 18 years AppleBlossom was blessed with another baby boy! He is the light of my life and I feel like he was always supposed to be here. (If that makes any sense). Secondly......I feel off the wagon ladies!! Right in the middle of my pregnancy, I put a perm back in my hair! (OH NO) What the hell was I thinking??? Damn! After all of the time I put into making my natural hair healthy; I went a killed it! Not only did I kill it, I had some micro-braids put in, and it really brought my hair out!

So what did I do? I did another Big Chop! (This is the 3rd time). You know what they say ladies; The 3rd time is a charm. So, here I go again, on a NATURAL HIGH!! This time, I will do it bigger, and better! Look for more posts ladies. Better posts. BIGGER POSTS!!! IM READYYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment